We are always looking for talented allied health professionals to join the SportsCare family. We are dedicated to providing quality care and customer service. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
At SportsCare and Physiotherapy, we highly value people that take pride in what they do and are committed to continuing to learn and grow. We are the largest physiotherapy co-op in Canberra with 7 locations. Our staff can work across multiple sites or at one clinic depending on business needs, staff availability and development of our staff in different services.
Our people are the best part of our business, which is why SportsCare is committed to and proactive in supporting our staff with employee benefits and professional development. We offer:
- Competitive salary with 12-month salary reviews.
- An annual Launch Day where all staff come together to discuss who we are as a business, where we’re going, and connect with people across clinics.
- Clinical staff have $1,500 per annum to spend on professional development and a fully paid study day.
- Recharge Day is one paid day per annum where staff can take a day off to recharge and reset, like a mental health day.
- Four weeks annual leave and two weeks personal leave.
- Super is paid on top of your salary.
- Senior therapists meet monthly for clinical discussion meetings and is an opportunity to share ideas, problem-solve challenges, and collaborate in the clinical space.
- Our new graduate program is a structured program that offers diversity for graduates in different injuries, areas of the body, and focuses that are rotated across clinics every two weeks.
- Our Hand Therapists meet monthly to discuss and collaborate on all things hand therapy for our growing Hand Clinic service.
- Our clinics hold weekly discussions for staff to discuss new research, clinical cases, and our industry.
At SportsCare, our vision is to provide excellent allied health services with respect and integrity to help people stay fit and healthy. We do this with an outstanding team of clinicians and support staff working, and we work together to bring the best out of ourselves and each other for our patients.
SportsCare’s values are:
- Respect: we treat each other and our patients with respect as colleagues and human beings.
- Integrity: we will always work and communicate honestly and transparently with each other and patients. We will not breach the trust placed in us as allied health professionals.
- Service: we deliver excellent services to our patients. We strive to exceed expectations and put our patients’ wellbeing first.
- Cooperation: We seek to bring out the best in ourselves and each other and help our team when assistance is required and implied.
Interested in joining the SportsCare team? Explore permanent and part-time opportunities available. We are always on the lookout for talented people.