Zoe is a high energy, passionate Strength and Conditioning Coach and Accredited Exercise Physiologist. She completed a Bachelor’s degree in Sport and Exercise Science in 2011, and has recently commenced a Masters in Strength and Conditioning at Edith Cowan University.
Zoe joined the team at Capital Strength and Conditioning this year. She has a keen interest in sports-related conditioning, working with athletes in injury prevention, rehabilitation and improving sports performance. Zoe has worked in a variety of sports including soccer, NRL, cricket and AFL, and she is currently the Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach for the Ainslie FC NEAFL team. Zoe also has a background in dancing, and as a result has a strong interest in improving mobility and joint range of motion.
- Position: Exercise Physiologist + Strength and Conditioning Professional
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Sport and Exercise Science)
- Master of Exercise Science (Strength and Conditioning) – Ongoing
- Accredited Exercise Physiologist (AEP)
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association – Level 1 Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Functional Movement Systems – Level 2 Functional Movement Specialist
- Level 1 Club Weightlifting/Sports Power Coach
- Level 1 Anthropometrist
- Level 2 Sports Trainer