Allied Health Businesses to continue operation
The Australian Minister for Health, Greg Hunt, has confirmed that ALL allied Health businesses can continue working and are encouraged to do so.
What we are doing in the clinics for infection control
- Screening all clients prior to booking appointments
- Using PPE – gloves, masks, screens when appropriate in appointments
- Wiping and disinfecting any contact surfaces or equipment in between clients
- Managing appointment times closely to minimise client overlap
- Ensuring all clients wash their hands prior to consultation
- Group classes are now being held online
- Telehealth consultation options for high-risk patients or those in quarantine
- Appropriate social distancing provisions in waiting room
What our clients do to help
- If you are unwell, please DO NOT attend your appointment. We are happy to postpone your appointment to when you are well again, or conduct a telehealth appointment.
- Practise good hygiene before and during you appointment
- Respect social distancing rules (1.5m apart)
All travellers arriving in Australia by air or sea must be isolated in mandatory quarantine accommodation for 14 days from their arrival.